Software development (Embedded)
Integrated software engineering is the process for developing software, modelling the associated architecture, definition and implementation of functional requirements, the software test and the operation of systems.
inform, for example, develops the software for control devices in vehicles and supports the complete development process along the framework of the V-model.
The implementation of the functions is done taking the safety relevant aspects of ISO 26262 into account.
Our experts have a profound knowledge of programming with C and C++ as well as of Matlab / Simulink for the modelling and simulation of the hardware. Our staff also has expertise in the AUTOSAR methods.
Hereby the inform GmbH services are, for example:
- Project and Quality Management
- Definition of requirements
- Creating the software architecture (according to AUTOSAR)
- Programming the functional software
- Software analysis, test and documentation
- Development of simulation environments - SiL (Software in the Loop)
- Bus connections (CAN, LIN, MOST or Flexray)